1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the revealed will of God (II Tim. 3:15-16; l Pet 1:23-25; Heb. 4:12).
2. There is one true Godhead comprised of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; all are co-eternal and co-equal (Matt. 28:19; I John 5:7).
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ: God manifested in the flesh, the second member of the Godhead (Isaiah 9:6; John 1:14; Matt. 16:13-16).
4. The Virgin Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ (Gen. 3:15; Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:23).
5. Salvation of Man:
(a) Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross, Jesus Christ became sin and sickness, providing both salvation and healing for all mankind (Ps. 103:3). This salvation comes by the believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and confessing with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord” (Rom. 3:24; Rom. 10:8-10; Matt. 10:32).
(b) Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works are evidence of our faith, and will determine our rewards in eternity (Acts 16:3; Rom 10:10; Rom 14:10-12; II Cor. 5:10; Eph. 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7; James 2:18).
6. Baptism in water is a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that he/she has been raised with Him to walk in newness of life (Matt 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Rom. 6:4).
7. The celebration of the Lord’s Supper (by eating of the bread and drinking of the cup) is a remembrance of Jesus (I Cor. 11:24-30).
8. All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father- the Baptism of the Holy Spirit – according to the command of Jesus Christ. With this comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the New Birth. (Luke 24:29; Acts 1:4-8; 2:38-39; 10:44-46; 15:7-9; I Cor. 12:1-3).
9. The evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit: The full consummation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is
evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance, and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:2-6: 1:8).
10. The Church is the Body of Christ. Each believer is an integral part (Eph. 1:22; Eph. 2:19-22; Heb 12:23).
11. Total Prosperity:
(a) Spiritual: (John 3:3; II Cor. 5:17-21; Rom 10:9-10);
(b) Mental: (II Tim. 1:7; Rom. 12:2; Isa 26:3);
(c) Physical: (Isa. 53-4-5; Matt. 8:17; I Pet. 2:24);
(d) Financial: (III John 1:2; Mal 3:10-11; Luke 6:38; Deut 28:1-14; Phil 4:19),
12. Our Blessed Hope, Jesus, is coming again to gather all His saints to Heaven (I Cor. 15:51-52; I Thes. 4:16017; II Thes 2:1).
13. Final Judgment: Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead (Rev. 19:20; 20:10-15) but believers will enter the Eternal Kingdom of the Lord (Matt. 25:31-45).